Her dark eyes are full of innocence, and shine on her pale white face. Her green hair is neatly tied in a double pony-tail which gives off a sense of calmness. She is dressed in a stylish white and yellow Healer dress. As she becomes aware of us, she smiles and turns my way with her hands folded together.
Agnes is an renowned healer located outside the healer house of northern Emain Macha. She is known around town for her beauty which attracts many males who fake injuries just to see her.
Agnes' Quote: "Oh my... why do you keep coming if you are not ill~?... I don't care..."
- By giving desired items, a player can increase their intimacy with Agnes, however, giving an undesired item may decrease it.
- If a desired item is sold by more than one NPC then the name of the closest to Agnes is in bold.
Agnes has a Secret Shop, which is accessed by raising the level of your intimacy status with her. This is done by giving her gifts of Anthology Book.
- Give her an Anthology Book and one gold coin, while talking to her about "Personal Story" and "Nearby Rumors" after each gift.
- If she's "looking at you with great interest," you're about one-third of the way there. This usually happens after about 10 or more books.
- If the line "Agnes is really giving me a friendly vibe." is shown, you are two-thirds of the way there. This occurs after about 20 or more books.
- If the line "Agnes is giving me a look that it may be better to stop this conversation" appears, end the conversation without talking to her about "Personal Story" and "Nearby Rumors". Without starting a conversation give her a gold coin four times in a row. Now start a conversation and she should be willing to talk to you (if not then repeat till she does). She will do this at least twice, usually after her mood changes.
- Agnes' Secret Shop is one of the harder shops to access. It can take at least 30 books to open it. Accessing the shop and obtaining the book overall should cost just a little under 10k gold. Have at least 11k if you want to be on the safe side.
- When doing the part-time jobs on Alban Elved (Friday) there is a 20% increase to the experience points and gold rewarded for completing them.
|| Special Rewards
Agnes asking for wildflowers.
- ↑ http://www.mabinogi.com