Her dark eyes are full of innocence, and shine on her pale white face. Her green hair is neatly tied in a double pony-tail which gives off a sense of calmness. She is dressed in a stylish white and yellow Healer dress. As she becomes aware of us, she smiles and turns my way with her hands folded together.
Agnes is an renowned healer located outside the healer house of northern Emain Macha. She is known around town for her beauty which attracts many males who fake injuries just to see her.
Agnes' Quote: "Oh my... why do you keep coming if you are not ill~?... I don't care..."
- By giving desired items, a player can increase their intimacy with Agnes, however, giving an undesired item may decrease it.
- If a desired item is sold by more than one NPC then the name of the closest to Agnes is in bold.
Agnes has a Secret Shop, which is accessed by raising your level of intimacy with her. Put simply, you need to give her a number of items that she likes and these are listed in the "Favorite Items" section above. See the "How to impress an NPC" section on the Secret Shops page for more information.
- Unlike other NPC's, you must change between one gold piece and her favorite item as you talk to her.
- If she's "looking at you with great interest," you're about one-third of the way there. This usually happens after about 10 or more books.
- If the line "Agnes is really giving me a friendly vibe." is shown, you are two-thirds of the way there. This occurs after about 20 or more books.
- When doing the part-time jobs on Alban Elved (Friday) there is a 20% increase to the experience points and gold rewarded for completing them.
|| Special Rewards
Agnes asking for wildflowers.
- ↑ http://www.mabinogi.com