Elven Magic Missile
From Mabinogi World Wiki
|The ultimate long-range skill, Elven Magic Missile is only attainable by those who have proven themselves as true descendants of Irinid. It is only available while in Falcon Beast Mode where one can load and unleash an arrow(bow) or magic blast(wand) infused with one of the three elements: Fire, Ice, or Lightning.|
- Falcon-only skill.
- Elven Magic Missile fires a burst of elemental energy of either Fire, Ice, or Lightning.
- Requires a Bow, Crossbow, or Wand equipped.
- Since this is a magic skill, it cannot be used while on a Mount.
- When the skill is initially used, a wheel with three different sections will appear on the player's screen and begin to spin. Each section of the wheel corresponds to an element: Fire, Ice, and Lightning.
- At the top of the wheel is a pointer. When an enemy is clicked, the magic missile will be the same element that the pointer is on. To get a desired element, one must be able to time it well.
- You have about 10 seconds to choose an element before the skill is canceled without effect. The skill's cool-down applies to this cancellation, but not to manual cancellation.
- Holding the skill for longer increases the power.
- Power is at maximum when the "charge" animation becomes larger.
- There is a slight delay before the skill is launched after the element is chosen.
- Be careful as the skill can still be interrupted during this delay.
- Each element has a different range and splash radius.
- Ice hits the enemies around the player and around the target, as well as the enemies standing between the player and target in a fairly large radius. It also has a freezing effect, making it quite similar to Ice Spear.
- Fire hits monsters only directly on the path to the target and a small radius around the target.
- Lightning hits the target and splashes around the target in a larger radius than fire. It does not hit the enemies on the path to the target or around the player.
- Base Damage of Elven Magic Missile is unaffected by the element. However, the usual damage bonuses and deductions from elementals still apply.
- When using this skill near a campfire, the fire and lightning elemental attack will receive the campfire damage bonus. The ice elemental on the other hand will not have this effect.
- The skill's damage ignores the enemy's Protection.
- The skill's wounding rate depends only on the skill's rank, not on the weapon used.
- A small cutscene plays when the skill is used. This can be disabled in Options (Game -> Control -> Use Skill Cam).
- If transformation ends during the cutscene, the skill will be canceled.
- Magic Missile does not increase weapon Proficiency and does not lower Durability.
- When the skill is used and auto weapon slot conversion in the options settings (Game -> Control -> Auto weapon slot conversion) is checked, this skill always switches to the ranged weapon in the secondary slot unless the main slot already has one equipped; however, even when the main slot has a weapon unusable by the skill, the skill will not auto-switch to a wand in the secondary slot.
- Can be used during Windmill's animation.
|Required Level-ups (Total)||0||10||21||33||47||63||82||104||130||160||195||235||281||333||392|
|Ranged Weapon Damage||Min Damage (%)||65||70||75||80||85||90||105||120||135||150||170||185||200||215||230|
|Max Damage (%)||160||180||200||220||240||260||280||320||360||400||440||480||520||560||600|
|Wand Damage||Min Damage (%)||?|
|Max Damage (%)||?|
|Load Time [sec]||2|
|Cooldown Time [sec]||10|