Since the Patreon is working out well so far, we are able to survive without ads! If we can reach our goal of $120/mo we will begin doing NX raffles for our $2+ Patreons. So if you like the wiki or just like NX, please consider pledging a little.
Enchanted Music Box Event
- January 4th, 2017 - January 17th, 2017
Register your Main Character with Royal Musician Alliance Enthusiast for the event. Complete Daily Quests and collect materials to create an Enchanted Music Box.
|How to Get Quest||
Log in during event period.
|Briefing|| The Royal Musician Alliance is researching the enchanting power of music. On top of that, we've recently acquired a fascinating item! Do you think you could pay me a visit? |
-Royal Musician Alliance Enthusiast
Find the Royal Musician Alliance Enthusiast in Dunbarton.
|How to Get Quest||
Log in during event period with the selected character.
|Briefing||All you need to do is bring me the materials needed to make an Enchanted Music Box!|
Quest for Complete Harmony Cylinder
- While the quest description states a 2-person Jam Session is required, larger parties do work.
- Requires an instrument and a score scroll to be equipped.
- Does NOT require the party members to have identical scrolls.
- The quest does not register as complete until the player finishes playing their scroll.
- Hence if party members have different length scrolls, they complete the quest at different times. Please verify that your other party member(s) have completed the quest before leaving the party. If you leave the party, and they are in a solo party when their scroll completes, they will not complete the quest.
- The fastest way to complete the quest is for all party members to have a "blank scroll", meaning a scroll for which you have used the Compose skill to write a melody line containing only a single blank (spacebar) character. An unused scroll, meaning a scroll which has not had anything composed on it, does NOT work.