- Possessed only by Red Dragon, Crumena and Cessair's Heart (Saga 2 version only).
- The dragon flies backward, opening a vortex that summons various meteors that crash onto the ground in certain areas, dealing massive damage.
- Due to the massive stun time on meteors, if the player is hit by one, it is highly likely that they will be hit by another and be killed.
- Has a 100% wound rate.
- Best way to avoid Meteor is to follow the dragon's shadow and stand behind it about a horse's length away. Giants can use Stomp to create crevices in the ground that causes the meteors to miss, but does not work against the Renes G8 Final and Shadow Realm variant as the terrains are unalterable.
- Players can call meteor strikes within Shadow Realms by using Adniel's Horn Bugle once per in-game day. These meteors do not wound, and will hit anyone in its vicinity.