From Mabinogi World Wiki
—Sign at the northeast point of Lake Neagh
- For more general information on Neid and the other Giant Field Bosses, go here.
- Can dive underwater and appear at a different spot in the lake.
- Usually only uses Tail Attack.
- Similar to Dragon field bosses.
|Field Location||Dungeon|| |
|Melee Hits||1||Melee Damage||?||Ranged Damage||None|
|Running Speed||Detection Speed||Detection Range||Aggressive||Aggression||Element|
Will attack unprovoked
Click this icon for the page on Tail Attack.
Giant Lion Roar
Click this icon for the page on Giant Lion Roar.
Click this icon for the page on Water Cannon.
Advanced Heavy Stander
Click this icon for the page on Advanced Heavy Stander.
Click this icon for the page on Mana Deflector.
|Hit Points||Def. (Prot.)||Experience||Gold||Critical||Combat Power|
|120,000||? (?)||500,000 (+10,000)||None||Unknown||Unknown|
- Neid may have been inspired by the Loch Ness Monster, a cryptid lake monster believed to inhabit the Loch Ness lake in the Scottish Highlands.