You can spot this man from a mile away with his bulging muscles, thick arms and neck, as well as his protruding chest. His clothes are a bit shaggy and his headband that is tightly holding up his hair looks to be slightly soaked in sweat. Once you get close to him, you can't help but notice his big smile that covers his face, and his mustache that twitches each time he speaks.
Price is a traveling merchant appears who appears in most areas of the Uladh Continent, excluding Sidhe Sneachta, Osna Sail, any Housing area, Morva Aisle, Port Ceann, Sliab Cuilin, Abb Neagh, Taillteann, Corrib Valley, Blago Prairie, Tara, and Port Cobh. It is difficult to find him because his position is constantly changing. He sells useful and also somewhat odd items.
Signs and Gloves
Price sells numbered signs which range from 2 to 10 and are often useful as Spirit Weapon Food. However, at any one time he only has 3 different numbered signs in the 'Interesting Items' tab of his shop. The number on the signs he sells change at midnight once every Real-Time Day, unlike equipment and weapons sold in other NPC shops which change color at midnight every In-Game Day. See the 'Shop' section below for which signs are available on a particular day.
He also sells Paper, Rock and Scissors Gloves which, as with the signs above, can be useful as Spirit Weapon Food. These are available each day in Price's shop however only one type of glove is present at any given time in the shop's 'Interesting Items' tab. The gloves alternate one after the other, with the change occurring when Price moves to another location. The length of time one type of glove remains present in his shop will at least be as long as Price remains at one location.
Price is a moving NPC on a cycle and only appears in Uladh. The cycle below is listed in the order Price moves from one destination to another. Price moves every 12:00am (Erinn time) 36 minutes real time.
- Mabinogi World - located on the right-hand sidebar
- The time listed next to the location is the time Price will be there in real-life. The timer is based on your computer's system clock, so if it is incorrect, you must adjust your computer's settings.
- "Sen Mag 5th house from West" means "5 houses from the West (Emain side) exit in the Sen Mag Plains" and not the housing district.
- After learning the truth behind his past, Price's personality alters drastically; he treats the player as a "friend" rather than a "stranger." The following also appears when talking to him:
- His clothes and face are definitely Price, but something is different about him. With anger and remorse written all over his face, he almost looks like a different person. It's his eyes that have completely changed his persona. Though everything else about him looks gloomy, his eyes are brightly shining like a blazing flame.
- Price of the Erinn Martial Arts Competition Dual Wields a Bipennis in one hand and a Caladbolg, greatly enhancing his Critical Hit Rate and Damage.
- Interestingly, Price Dual Wields a Bipennis despite the fact that Axes cannot be Dual Wielded.