From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For a quick comparison of shadow missions and difficulties, see Category:Shadow Mission Lists.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
- Defeat the enemies that appear.
- You will be surrounded by a ring of nearly invincible Barrier Spikes, be careful not to target the Barrier Spikes instead of the enemies.
- In the second half of the mission, the party will be forcefully split up for 1:1 fights with strong monsters, with the other two party members outside of the ring.
- The party may aid the person in the fight with Fireball, Thunder, Mirage Missile, Shock, Fury of Light, or Shadow Spirit, as their attacks can go through the spikes.
- There are several methods to enter the ring:
- Using Act 1: Inciting Incident or Doppelganger against the enemy through the spikes.
- Pummeling the enemy through the spikes.
- Mounting a Partner inside the ring after defeating the enemy. This causes only the owner to stay inside the ring during the transition.
- The order of players chosen is:
- First: Party Leader
- Second: The oldest character based on date of creation
- Third: Remaining member
- Changing party leaders during the mission will change this order.
- Note: If a player leaves during any point of the mission, the 1:1 battle will change to put the remaining players back inside the ring to fight a Shadow Warrior (Boss) on the third wave.
- Warning: Using Control of Darkness (possibly Taming Wild Animals as well) on a Fomor and letting it survive the round may cause you to be stuck on that wave, meaning, a new wave of enemies will not appear and you will not be able to complete the mission.
- Quest Board Location: Taillteann
- Party Size: 3
- Time Limit: 30 minutes
- Mission Details:
- Info: Defeat the monsters in order of their appearance.
Click to enlarge. Boss room is marked in red.
- Regular Spawns
- 1:1 Battles
- Alternate 1:1 Battles
Monster Spawn Patterns
Monster Spawn Patterns
- It is possible to break down the wall of Barrier Spikes with enough hits.
- It is possible to use the Barrier Spikes for Critical Hit training. It is recommended to use Basic difficulty setting for the lowest Protection, which is 0%.
- These also allow training for Dischord provided you angle it correctly for double the training.
- If a Tendering Potion is being used, you will receive weapon Proficiency training from hitting the barrier spikes.
- You will stop receiving proficiency as soon as the potion effect is used up.
- There is currently a known bug, that locks the player out when entering.
- The bug occurs when there are no barriers present and no "Exit/Info" buttons, located at the top right hand corner.
- The lockout occurs when the player uses the Log out feature. The player is then locked out of the current Channel, until next Maintenance.