Thanks to everyone's support so far, we've just upgraded the servers! However, your continued support is necessary to keep it running. So if you like the wiki, please consider pledging a little.
With charming eyes and a mesmerizing smile, her red soft hair falls over her petite shoulders like water. Her tightly fitted corset and her beautiful dress that reveals her silhouette accentuates her amazing figure. Her beauty is so astonishing it seems out of this world. Her confident look and eyes reminds you, though, that she is from a being of this world after all.
Rua randomly appears at the Bean Rua Pub/Night Club in Emain Macha. She can read your daily horoscope and counsel you on a wide variety of topics. Her dress was made by Ailionoa when she asked her to make a more revealing and comfortable dress. She also begins a sidequest, as described below.
Rua in Irish means "Red Hair" or "Red Haired". Bean Rua, the name of the Pub/Night Club means "Red Haired Lady" or "Red Haired Woman".
Some residents of Emain Macha believe that Rua is the incarnation of Macha, due to her beauty and charm. However, the rumor is false or so she claims.
The tracker is located on the right side of the page below the Moongate and Price Timers
If you speak to Rua at the Emain Macha pub, Bean Rua, you can begin a fetch sidequest by talking to her by selecting "Gift" and then choosing "Fancy Clothing" (last option on the right). Keywords are given for each individual item, and are removed after giving her that item.
- You may only gift her one item per shift. In other words, you cannot show up at when she appears and give her one gift, then give her another gift after midnight.
- The rewards for finishing her quest are free access to her house, with the ability to speak to her NPC whenever she's not in the bar but without access to horoscope and counseling, a dress you can give to Nao to wear and the Clothes given by Rua Keyword which provides the option for Nao to wear it, and the Journal Achievement Complete! Rua's Gift Quest.
- Most items can be purchased from NPCs, the only exception being the Apple. The total cost of the sidequest, if all necessary materials are purchased from NPCs, is 545,950 to 550,800 gold (depending on which NPCs items are purchased from).
- On Wednesdays, NPCs have a 5% Shop discount, including the daily 10% shop discount for Elf-allied Humans or Giant-allied Humans, this can be taken advantage of with a total of 15% discount.
- Many of these items can be dropped from monsters in Shadow Missions or also bought from other players cheap, to save money as well.
- An additional 1,000 gold is needed for a Ticket to Bean Rua to enter the pub; since there are 21 items total, 21,000 gold is needed. An alternative way to bypass the ticket usage is to use a Return Coupon.
- Rua does not accept Fomorian Weapons. For example, a Fomor Dagger would not be able to replace a Normal Dagger.