The wiki policy has been updated. Please familiarize yourself with it!
- For the game server, see Tarlach Game Server.
| This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
- 1 Description
- 2 Mainstream Storyline
- 3 Favorite Items
- 4 Tarlach's Equipment
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
A man wearing a light brown robe silently glares this way. He has wavy blonde hair and white skin with a well defined chin that gives off a gentle impression. Behind his thick glasses, however, are his cold emerald eyes filled with silent gloom.
Tarlach is a mysterious Druid and was one of The Three Lost Warriors, along with Mari and Ruairi, with a past that is mostly shrouded in mystery. Due to a fatal injury, he resides in the Altar of Druid, the deepest part of Sidhe Sneachta, and transforms into a Bear in the day (6:00am ~ 6:00pm in-game time); Tarlach himself can only be seen at night (6:00pm ~ 6:00am in-game time).
Tarlach can also create or destroy Spirit Weapons as well as transferring spirits of one weapon type to another.
After the player completes The Saga: Iria, Tarlach disappears from Sidhe Sneachta permanently, only temporarily remaining if the player has a quest that involves Tarlach. He is replaced by Young Tarlach, who appears in front of the Druid House in Taillteann. Berched takes over Tarlach's role of creating Spirit Weapons.
- Tarlach in Break Every Seal has a Bread from Nao in his inventory.
- Out of all the NPCs, Tarlach has the most amount of identities, approximately four. Tarlach appears from a Bear, to his adult self, to his more elder-looking self, and finally to his younger self.
- Tarlach in Generation 1, the prelude of The Saga: Iria, and the Cursed Labyrinth was 18 years old. His age in The Saga: Iria is still 18.
- In the opening cutscene of Episode 10 of The Saga: Iria, Tarlach says "Damn!".
- Tarlach in the Erinn Martial Arts Competition has red eyes.