Greetings Milletians! We'd really like to upgrade the server resources for MWW but we need your help. To do this, we just created a Patreon page! If you like the wiki, please consider pledging a little.
- For the permanent version, see Traveling Boom Box.
2 × 2
This is the official Boom Box for Doki Doki Island's Dance Time. Bust a move with others in appropriate places!
- Expires in 24 hours.
- Can be traded.
- Can be stored on pets, partners, and bank.
- Dance Party can only be started in a party of two, no more and no fewer.
- Summons a boom box that can be clicked on to start a Doki Doki Dance Party.
- Awards 50 Romantic Points when scoring at least 50 points in the Dance Party with your Soulmate.
- Only the boom box's owner can use it to start the dance.
- All party members in the party can use the boom box.
- The color of the boom box does not affect the summoned boom box's color.
- Using the box after it is summoned will unsummon it.
- The box will also disappear on its own after ?.
- Once the dancing has started, both players are immobilized.
- It is possible to load or have loaded skills, talk to NPCs, and ride a mount while dancing.
- Contains the following songs, chosen by random:
Doki Doki Dance Party
- Activated by the summoner of the Boom Box while in a party of two.
- Using the WASD and Space keys, press the keys to match the sequence on screen to dance.
- You and your partner will take turn inputting a sequence that appears on-screen.
- One point is obtained, per correct button pressed, regardless of completion.
- Three additional points are awarded for each completed sequence.
- There are roughly 7-20~ characters per sequence, and there are ? sequences per dance.
- Players have 5 seconds to type in a sequence correctly.
- Mistyping in a sequence will prevent the player from further progression on that sequence.