From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Crossbows are weapons that utilize archery skills and Bolts to attack from a distance.
- Giants cannot equip Crossbows.
- Smash or Assault Slash can not be used with a Crossbow.
- Crossbow attacks can be used to hit enemies in Flight.
- Crossbow attacks trigger Natural Shield.
- Compared to Bows, Crossbows excel in Balance and Critical Hit Rate, but are outmatched by the Bow's superior Range and Damage.
- Unlike normal Bows, using skills with Crossbows do not slow the user to a walk.
- Unlike normal Bows, Crossbow Bolts do not receive lit arrowheads from Campfires and therefore do not receive a damage bonus from them.
- Damage done with crossbows is influenced by the user's dexterity.
- Every 2.5 Dex adds +1 to Maximum Damage; 3.5 Dex adds +1 to Minimum Damage.
- Crossbow Mastery increases the user's minimum and maximum damage, critical, and Armor Piercing when a Crossbow is equipped.
For a comparison list, see Crossbows List.
Pages in category "Crossbows"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.