From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Item Bags extend the amount of storage capacity of a player's Inventory by adding on another inventory with a certain amount of spaces in them.
- Item bags can only be accessed while stored in the inventory of a player.
- Within the exception of Item Bag (8X10), you may not hold more than one Item Shop Bags or Extra Large Item Bags.
- Item bags can be purchased from any General Store NPC.
- Item bags can also be used to set up Personal Shops.
- A Merchant License must be purchased from a bank to start a Personal Shop.
- An item bag cannot be stored inside of another item bag.
- Item bags cannot be traded or put onto pets.
- Empty item bags can be dropped on the ground and stored in banks.
- Empty item bags that are dropped can be picked up by other players who do not already have an item bag.
- Empty item bags that are stored in a bank can be retrieved by other characters on the same account.
For a quick comparison of item bags go here.
Pages in category "Item Bags"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total.