Greetings Milletians! We'd really like to upgrade the server resources for MWW but we need your help. To do this, we just created a Patreon page! If you like the wiki, please consider pledging a little.
- Puppetry Skills, also known as Marionette Skills, are skills used to manipulate marionettes and wires.
- All Puppetry Skills require a Control Bar to use.
- Puppetry Skills are divided into two subsections: Wire and Act Skills.
- Wire refers to restraining the enemy through the use of the control bar threads.
- Acts are actions used only by marionettes.
- Several puppetry skills use high stamina, even at lower ranks.
- Marionettes can be aggroed by enemies. They are also controlled a distance away from the user, putting the puppeteer at safety.
- Marionettes have many powerful fast-paced and area of effect attacks.
- All Act Skills except for Act 2: Threshold Cutter are distance-based skills and therefore aims for the center of the target's hitbox. As a result, monsters with very large hitboxes, such as the Giant Spider, may be difficult to target properly.
- All Act Skills except for Act 2: Threshold Cutter, Act 6: Crisis, and Act 7: Climactic Crash cannot be used if there is an obstacle between the player and the marionette.
- All Puppetry Skills do not inflict wounds.
For skills that aren't implemented yet, go to Category:Unreleased Skills.
Pages in category "Puppetry Skills"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.