Since the Patreon is working out well so far, we are able to survive without ads! If we can reach our goal of $120/mo we will begin doing NX raffles for our $2+ Patreons. So if you like the wiki or just like NX, please consider pledging a little.
Any rumors, comments you want to share. We may discover some things about what's hided in Iria.
- I hear that around the sand worm mark, there is a Medal like the others, but with a weird symbol on it. Also if you drop it on longa it takes you to this amazingly hard dungeon thats boss is an aceint irianad guy or somthing. Can someone varify this? -- Ember Incubus
Not true at all. Where are you even getting these details from? Please use the forum next time if you want to ask questions, for the sake of all of us. -- Majikaru
I once heard a myth that you could get any explorer's journal pages [even 3] from exploring. This would be logically feasible, but is it true? Has anyone any proof? It'd probably bring the market for page 3 down a bit, but open up more opportunities for ice spear.Novaix 12:20, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
- True and not true. During the treasure chest event when Iria was just released, exp3 and even IS2 were able to be found, although rare. However, now that the event is over, back to Karu. --GN54 01:02, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
This sounded ludicrous when I first heard it, and I'm sure it's not true. If you collect all the mana gates and giant marks, is it possible to click anywhere on the map and spawn there? Yes very ludicrous, albeit epic if true.--Price 01:39, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
I herd this~
- Giants hav more range on the "L-rod exploration skill." Please test...
- Chests giving gold like you just got a huge lucky finish (no other items) User: Heme
I have experienced something I call treasure chest interference, where when there are multiple treasure chests scattered around in a close proximity and you are in the midst of them all, your L-Rod goes crazy. It beeps three times always but never four and the L-Rod beeps sound like there are multiple beeps playing at the same time. The only way to finally discover a chest is to get out of range of the cluster and explore from the outside of the treasure chest stockpile. Has anyone else experienced this? Darkflames9
- I've experienced something similar. If two (or more) chests are in close proximity, my L-rod stops beeping. I have yet to figure out the exact range at which this happens. Duckwark
- Happens to me as well. I've discovered that if you're getting three beeps, and you take a few steps and your L-rod goes silent, you're basically standing on top of a chest. Domirade [Tarlach] 16:26, 5 October 2010 (UTC)
- I should make this clear. Every chest has a "Radius" sound in which they give a beep. Sometimes 2 radius sounds overlap, especially on Saturday. When they overlap, the "weaker" sound will become more dominant than the louder sound, even if the louder sounding beep is closer. Keep that in mind~! --Miyuna 17:27, 5 October 2010 (UTC)
The Monster Spawns
Some monsters spawn with the chests, in all regions..I think, should we make a page on that?--♫ѕταя♪ 16:41, 27 August 2009 (UTC)