Thanks to everyone's support so far, we've just upgraded the servers! However, your continued support is necessary to keep it running. So if you like the wiki, please consider pledging a little.
- For other chair items, see Chair (disambiguation).
- Chairs have 10 Durability, which gradually decreases while in use.
- Each time you use the Chair, it will lose a certain amount of Durability.
- To sit in it, right-click and choose "Use" or hold Left CTRL and click the chair.
- Sitting in a chair increases rest recovery by a certain percentage, similar to a campfire.
- Can be used in dungeons to gradually heal wounds.
- Can be fed to a Spirit Weapon.
Requires at least Novice Rank Rest to use.
Fishing Chairs requires at least Novice Rank Fishing to use.
Cannot be blessed.
Only repairable at Walter, Vanalen, and Laighlinne (Partner). (Does not apply to Harp and Piano chairs, which can be repaired at any General Goods shop)