Since the Patreon is working out well so far, we are able to survive without ads! If we can reach our goal of $120/mo we will begin doing NX raffles for our $2+ Patreons. So if you like the wiki or just like NX, please consider pledging a little.
Dropped by a giant spider, this bundle of cobwebs can be carefully pulled by hand to make thread. You need about 5 bundles to make 1 spool of thread.
1 × 1
|Name||Cobweb||NPC Resale Value||0.2 G|
- All Spiders except Laghodessas, Pot-Belly Spiders, Sulfur Spiders, Chandelier Spiders and Candle Spiders drop cobwebs when left on their own. However, they stop spinning when they have Aggroed.
- One good place to gather Cobwebs is the Tir Chonaill Graveyard. The White Spiders and Red Spiders there drop many Cobwebs.
- Another place is the woods northwest of Emain Macha. White Spiders gather there.
- It is strongly advised to turn off Cursor Targeting to prevent accidental targeting.
- It is recommended to gather cobwebs with healing charged, to prevent killing the white spiders.
- The pets White Flame Spider and Guardian Spider may also Produce Cobwebs for their masters.
|Thin Thread Ball||