Thanks to everyone's support so far, we've just upgraded the servers! However, your continued support is necessary to keep it running. So if you like the wiki, please consider pledging a little.
Conflict! An Unexpected Battle
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For a quick comparison of shadow missions and difficulties, see Category:Shadow Mission Lists.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
- Do not be caught off guard. This mission contains monsters with very high HP relative to other missions on the same level.
- Defeat all of the monsters at the east gate before they kill any of the allied NPC soldiers.
- If at least two NPCs die, the casualties will be too much, and the mission will end in a failure.
- Two soldier NPCs and three archer NPCs will aid you.
- There are Ice Mines at the gate. Use purple or orange Arat Berries or L-Rods to reveal their location.
- The Shadow Archers have a very long range (~10000) with their bow. Do not attempt to flee the field.
- Using Dragon Support in this mission will result in the death of any nearby NPCs. It is highly suggested that players refrain from using it during the mission.
- If Dragon Support is place on the far side of the barriers, it is possible to damage most monsters without killing any NPCs however this method is highly dangerous.
- Quest Board Location: Taillteann
- Party Size: 3~4
- Time Limit: None
The enemy's location is marked in red.