Greetings Milletians! We'd really like to upgrade the server resources for MWW but we need your help. To do this, we just created a Patreon page! If you like the wiki, please consider pledging a little.
From Mabinogi World Wiki
| As of Generation 17, Season 1, the content on this page is no longer a feature of Mabinogi.|
This content has been replaced by Talents.
- The Destiny system allows minor specialization in one combat area for players.
- The areas available are Warrior, Ranger, Mage, Alchemist, Merchant, Fighter, or Bard.
- Players may choose no Destiny.
- Players who have no Destiny will not receive any bonus stats or bonus training.
- Nao strongly recommends to have a destiny for the bonuses they have to offer.
- While players are selecting their destiny, an example video of that destiny will continuously loop.
- The player's Destiny will be displayed in the character window.
- Newly made characters will also receive additional quests, items, and a title.
- Characters may select a Destiny upon Rebirth.
- After choosing a character's age, gender, and features Nao will ask the player if they would like to choose a Destiny. Then they are asked to confirm it.
- Depending on the Destiny chosen, certain stats will increase faster than normal upon leveling and aging.
- Depending on the Destiny chosen, certain skills will gain 2 counts of training each time a requirement is fulfilled.
- This effect is maintained even when mastering a skill.
- Other training boosts will stack with this effect.
- Usable skills are not affected by Destiny choice.
- Starting, leveling, and aging stats will never be lower than they were before the Destiny system was implemented.
- Replaced by Archery talent
- Replaced by Music talent
- The Beginner's Destiny has some additional benefits than a normal Destiny.
|*||the Aspiring Warrior||Choose the Warrior destiny when you start or rebirth a non-destined character under total level 100.||Max HP +10|
|*||the Aspiring Archer||Choose the Ranger destiny when you start or rebirth a non-destined character under total level 100.||Max HP +10|
|*||the Aspiring Wizard||Choose the Mage destiny when you start or rebirth a non-destined character under total level 100.||Max MP +20|
Bolt Magic Damage Increased
|*||the Aspiring Alchemist||Choose the Alchemist destiny when you start or rebirth a non-destined character under total level 100.||Max Stamina +20|
Beginner Alchemy Damage Increased
|*||the Millionare Striver||Choose the Merchant destiny when you start or rebirth a non-destined character under total level 100.||Max Stamina +10|
|*||the Aspiring Fighter||Choose the Fighter destiny when you start or rebirth a non-destined character under total level 100.||Max Stamina +10|
Strength + 10
|*||the Aspiring Maestro||Choose the Bard destiny when you start or rebirth a non-destined character under total level 100.||Max HP +10|
Max Stamina +20
Equipment Received Upon Creation of a New Character
|Warrior||Human||Fluted Short Sword||10 HP 30 Potions||-|
|Giant||Beginner Bear Knuckle|
|Mage||Beginner Ice Wand||10 MP 30 Potion for Beginners||-|
|Alchemist||Cylinder||-||300 Water Crystals, Fire Crystals,|
100 Wind Crystals, and Clay Crystals
|Merchant||Gathering Knife||5 Stamina 30 Potions and 5 HP 30 Potion|
|Fighter||Human and Giant||Spiked Knuckle||5 HP 30 Potions and 5 MP 30 Potions||-|
|Elf||5 HP 30 Potions and 5 Stamina 30 Potions|
|Bard||Human and Elf||Lute||5 HP 30 Potions and 5 MP 30 Potions||-|
- The Bard Destiny was originally planned to be released with the other Destinies in the Generation 13 update, with all Life Skills involved, but was scrapped for unknown reasons.
- The old icons for the destinies are never actually seen in-game, however they are in the game's code.
- Strangely, the old icon for Archer does not exist. The icon for the previously scrapped Bard Destiny was used for the Archer icon.
- There are three different clips for the Warrior Destiny and two different clips for the Ranger Destiny, one for each race, excluding Giants for the Ranger Destiny.
- The Destiny system was replaced by the Talent system in Generation 17, Season 1.
- Although the Destiny system was replaced before the implementation of the Puppeteer class, a Puppeteer Destiny was added into the game's code.