Since the Patreon is working out well so far, we are able to survive without ads! If we can reach our goal of $120/mo we will begin doing NX raffles for our $2+ Patreons. So if you like the wiki or just like NX, please consider pledging a little.
- For the Rank B Enchant, see Rank B Enchants#Fountain.
- Every dungeon may have a fountain sitting in the middle of a room or corridor. Drinking from them has various effects based on the color.
- The same fountain can have a different effect for each person in the dungeon.
- Each player may only drink from the same fountain once.
Blue Fountain Effects
- +1,000 or 10,000 EXP
- Blessings on all equipment (If all items are blessed, this will not occur.)
- Blessing on one piece of equipment (If all items are blessed, this will not occur.)
- Gold is dropped (100 ~ 2475)
- Hunger is subsided (Food 100%)
- Mana restored
- Life restored (Wounds are not restored, however)
- Stamina restored
- Wounds restored
- Blessings on all equipment disappears
- Blessing on one piece of equipment disappears
- Player's stamina is dropped to 0
- Player's stamina is reduced to 0 with 50% Food.
- Player receives wounds between 10% ~ 95%
- There is a glitch that when this effect happens while Mana Shield is enabled, the player's mana decreases below -100% of its original value.
Red Fountain Effects
Red fountains increases or decreases the player stats, lasting for ?.
- +1,000 EXP
- Health +8~9
- Mana +8
- Intelligence +6
- Dexterity +7
- Will +3
- Luck +2~5
- Max Damage +3~7
- Critical +5~7
- Health -2~9
- Stamina -3
- Strength -2
- Intelligence -1~3
- Dexterity -3
- Will -2~-3
- Luck -2
- Critical -3