Thanks to everyone's support so far, we've just upgraded the servers! However, your continued support is necessary to keep it running. So if you like the wiki, please consider pledging a little.
Ferghus Doll Bag
2 × 3
This magical bag summons a special Ferghus Doll, which will collect dropped Gold, ores, and gems for you. It is 6 by 6, offering a total of 36 slots for storing items. It cannot be traded.
You can summon a Doll separately from a pet. When the Doll is summoned along with some bags, a set effect will be activated.
While summoned, the following bonus is applied:
- +5 Str
Can only be accessed from a player's inventory.
Only when empty can it be stored in a bank or dropped.
Can be picked up by other players if dropped while empty.
Cannot be stored on pets or traded.
Cannot be used to set up a personal shop.
- You summon the doll by right clicking the bag and pressing the Summon button.
- Alternatively, ctrl + click on the bag will summon the doll, if the bag is already open.
- They will stay summoned for up to 3 real life hours.
- This time limit resets at 7:00am PST100.
- This time limit resets at
- The doll can be summoned along with pets or partners.
- In addition to gold, Ores, and Gems, the doll picks up most Ore Fragments (including Unknown, Tin, Zinc, and Nickel, but not Hillwen), Ingots, Plates, and Bars. Dissimilar to the Kristell Doll Bag, he does not pick up Blacksmith Manuals, blacksmith-related tools (Blacksmith Hammers, Pickaxes, or Metallurgy Sieves), nor rare blacksmithing materials like Fomor Tokens.