Since the Patreon is working out well so far, we are able to survive without ads! If we can reach our goal of $120/mo we will begin doing NX raffles for our $2+ Patreons. So if you like the wiki or just like NX, please consider pledging a little.
- For Updates in Mabinogi America, see Patches.
|This article includes content that is unreleased in North America.|
This content may or may not come in the future. This article is likely based on overseas version(s) of Mabinogi.
A patch, sometimes referred to as updates, is typically a major addition to the game. This page is of content of Mabinogi of other servers which has not yet or will never be available to Mabinogi America. Should they ever be released in Mabinogi America, they will be moved to the Patches page. See the Patches page for content updates for Mabinogi America.
Mabinogi Japan's Client is at Generation 20: Door of Sanctuary and was released on December 9th, 2015.
Mabinogi Korea's Client is at Mabinogi Reborn and was released on January ?th, 2016.
Mabinogi Korea's Test Server Client is at ? and was released on ?.
Mabinogi China's Client is at Mabinogi: Archery Renovation & Alban Knights Training Center and was released on July 22th, 2015.
Mabinogi Taiwan's Client is at Generation 20: Door of Sanctuary and was released on January 21st, 2016.
Fate/Stay Night [Unlimited Blade Works] Collaboration
- There was once a European Mabinogi server, but it was discontinued. Nexon of America's region block was then altered to allow players with European IPs to play Mabinogi America.
- European players were partially refunded on Nexon Cash they had spent on Mabinogi Europe.
- European Mabinogi, before it was discontinued, had a patch similar to Nexon America's 'Pioneers of Iria' called 'The Uncharted Lands' which was composed of content from Generations 4 through 11.
- Patch descriptions of the unimplemented Chapters, Generations, Seasons, and Episodes are based on the Korean Mabinogi. Nexon North America may change them. The Patches page will be updated when those patches come out in the corresponding server.