Forest of Souls
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- New humans who choose to start in Tir Chonaill will start in the Forest of Souls.
- Besides NPC Chicks, Hens, and Roosters, there are two sets of monsters here: Young Raccoons and Light Gargoyles.
- To reach the Young Raccoons, simply head straight down the path and they will be on your right.
- The Light Gargoyles are located in a closed area. You must have rebirthed at least once with a paid basic/premium card to enter. To reach them, when you get to the Raccoons, simply make a right and keep going. You will see a path which leads to a large open area with Light Gargoyles.
- Training here is not recommended because of the Camping Penalty, but it is good exp for the first few gargoyles killed.
- If you talk to Tin after using a rebirth, you will have the opportunity to earn a Fixed Color Dye Ampoule. See Tin's page for more information on the mechanics.
|Tutorial Helper||Rebirth point|
- This place used to be known as Elemental Forest.