Thanks to everyone's support so far, we've just upgraded the servers! However, your continued support is necessary to keep it running. So if you like the wiki, please consider pledging a little.
Giant Full Swing
From Mabinogi World Wiki
|The Ultimate Melee Attack skill is only for Giant warriors who are the descendants of the ancient Giants. It gathers energy in one place then releases it all at once, knocking down any enemy in the vicinity.|
- Can only be used while transformed into a Beast.
- Giant Full Swing focuses power into a Giant's weapon to be released with mighty force.
- Once the skill is loaded, click the ground near an enemy or click an enemy to use it.
- If you click the ground, then monsters' Protection will be ignored when calculating Critical, but if you target an enemy, then that monster's Protection will be applied to Critical rate.
- If you are using a 2-handed blunt or axe weapon, then a gauge will appear that will rise up and down. Click when it is at max to do the most damage.
- There is a small range of lateral splash, but a long shock wave gives the skill a fairly large forward splash.
- When you click at max, the screen will flash and you will swing much wider than a normal swing, hitting more enemies in an arc than without max bar.
- With any other weapons, there will not be a gauge and will be replaced by a 100% damage multiplier. The shockwave effect will still apply but the range of the attack and number of enemies hit will be drastically reduced.
- The Number of Round Swings is the number of times the gauge rises then falls.
- If you have the skill loaded while equipped with a non Two-Handed Blunt Weapon, you have about 10 seconds to use the skill before it is canceled without effect. The skill's cool-down applies to this cancellation, but not to manual cancellation.
- The cool-down time between uses is 5 seconds.
- A short cutscene plays when the skill is used. This can be turned off in the game's "Options" menu under the "Control" section and disable "Skill Cam."
- This skill does not affect Durability nor proficiency.
- Can be loaded during Windmill's animation.
|Required Level-ups (Total)||0||10||21||33||47||63||82||104||130||160||195||235||281||333||392|
|Maximum Number of Round Swings||2||3||4|
Minimum Damage (%)
Maximum Damage (%)
|Other Weapon Damage (%)||100|
|Load Time [sec]||0|
|Cooldown Time [sec]||5|