The wiki policy has been updated. Please familiarize yourself with it!
Halloween Event (2011)
- October 28th, 2011 - November 9th, 2011
This Halloween in Mabinogi, doing a favor for a friend becomes a deadly gamble between life and undead.
Between October 26 and November 9, Spooky Halloween Feathers can be used to revive party members, with two possible outcomes. You can either successfully revive a party member with no penalties, or have black magic get involved and curse your party member into becoming a zombie. When a player is cursed, he is forced to wander Erinn as a zombie infecting others as he gets near. Since it is Halloween, cursing a party member will award you with a Halloween Token.
Not ready for your brain to be fed on by the undead? Fear not! Purchase Holy Pumpkin Candy from the Halloween Envoy NPC and use these candies to return party members back to normal.
Reviving party members is not an easy trick, and that hard work deserves a treat! Collect 10 Halloween Tokens and exchange them for a gift box from the Halloween Envoy NPC once a day during the event period. Each gift box contains an exclusive Halloween weapon, from the new Skull Battle Axe and the Ghost Hammer to old favorites like the Pumpkin Hats and Witch/Ghost Robes.
- Upon logging in, you will receive the quest: A Spooky Feather.
- Halloween Envoy sells 2 types of items: Spooky Halloween Feather and Holy Pumpkin Candy.
- Spooky Halloween Feather are sold for 500g each and 5,000g for a stack.
- Holy Pumpkin Candy are sold for 500g each and 5,000g for a stack.
- Every time you infect someone after using a Spooky Halloween Feather, you will receive a Halloween Token.
- Spooky Halloween Feathers can only be used if you are in a party.
- An easier way to get tickets is to use pets and revive them with the feather.
- You must make a party for this to work.
- Gather 10 of these to turn in for a Halloween Gift Box.
- Each Gift Box contains five Halloween Mercenary Scrolls and a random item.
- You can only get one Halloween Gift Box per day.
- If unexpectedly being reduced to a shambling walk does not suit your current game plans, logging out or switching channels removes the zombie effect.
Gems (Ranging from 1cm to 10cm)
|How to Get Quest||
Log in during the Halloween Event.
|Briefing||Muhahaha! I come bearing all the blessings of Halloween! I wait for you... in Dunbarton. - The Halloween Messenger|