The wiki policy has been updated. Please familiarize yourself with it!
Hatsune Miku Doll Bag
2 × 3
This mysterious bag summons a special Hatsune Miku Doll, which will collect dropped Gold for you. It is 5 by 5, offering a total of 25 slots for storing items. Free users may use this too, but it cannot be traded.
You can summon a Doll separately from a pet. When Hatsune Miku, Kaito, Rin, and Len Dolls are all summoned, a set effect will be activated.
While summoned, the following bonus is applied:
- +5 Strength
While all four Vocaloid Doll Bags are summoned, the following bonus is applied:
- +10 Strength
- +10 Dexterity
- +10 Intelligence
- +10 Will
- +10 Luck
- +15 Max Damage
- +10%~10% Injury Rate
- +7% Critical
- +3% Protection
- +5 Defense
- +2% Balance
Can only be accessed from a player's inventory.
Only when empty can it be stored in a bank or dropped.
Can be picked up by other players if dropped while empty.
Cannot be stored on pets or traded.
Cannot be used to set up a personal shop.
- You summon the doll by right clicking the bag and pressing the Summon button.
- They will stay summoned for up to 2 real life hours.
- This time limit resets at EST: 6:00pm
AEST: 9:00am3:00pm PST100.
- This time limit resets at
- The doll can be summoned along with pets or partners.
|Part A||Part B||Part C|
|Dyed Part||Hair, Eyes, Clothes Trim and Tie||Sleeves, Stockings and Skirt||Shirt|
- Cannot be dyed using a flashing dye ampoule.