- For the book, see The Holy Water of Lymilark.
- For the potion used in Generation 3: Dark Knight, see Holy Potion of Lymilark.
- For the item that blesses all equipped items with a single use, see Massive Holy Water of Lymilark.
1 × 1
You can use this to bless items. Blessing an item slows the item's rate of durability loss and prevents the item from falling to the ground when you're knocked out. There is no time limit to the blessing, but the blessing may disappear when you're knocked out.
Methods to Obtain
All Church part-time jobs in Uladh, certain assorted part-time jobs in Iria.
- A single part-time job from a given category can only be done once per in-game day.
- Holy Water of Lymilark is used to bless Equipment.
- To bless an item, right click a Holy Water of Lymilark and select "Use" or Ctrl + Left Click the holy water, then select the desired item to bless.
- Blessing success rate is 100%.
- Blessing is also acquired through:
- Blessed items:
- Lose Durability at half the normal rate.
- Have an increased Repairing success rate.
- The shown repair rate does not change.
- Blessings are lost from:
- Being Knocked Unconscious while wearing blessed equipment. Blessings are lost at random; one may lose none, one, many, or all blessings.
- Failed repairs.
- A negative effect through blue fountains, removing one or all blessings from equipped items.
- Spirit Weapons can only be blessed with a Spirit Liqueur of Blessing.
- Brionac, Full Balloon, and all Marionettes cannot be blessed.
- Blessing does not stack with Holy Flame's sanctification effect.
Modified Repair Rates
|Original Repair Rate
||Blessed Repair Rate