- For the book, see The Holy Water of Lymilark.
- For the potion used in Generation 3: Dark Knight, see Holy Potion of Lymilark.
- For the item that blesses all equipped items with a single use, see Massive Holy Water of Lymilark.
1 × 1
You can use this to bless items. Blessing an item slows the item's rate of durability loss and prevents the item from falling to the ground when you're knocked out. There is no time limit to the blessing, but the blessing may disappear when you're knocked out.
Methods to Obtain
All Church part-time jobs in Uladh, certain assorted part-time jobs in Iria.
- A single part-time job from a given category can only be done once per in-game day.
||\*Holy Water of Lymilark is used to bless Equipment, Weapons, and Tools.
- Right click a Holy Water of Lymilark and select use or ctrl+click to bless a single item.
- Blessed items have no chance of dropping from the owner upon defeat.
- Blessed items lose Durability at half the normal rate.
- When repairing, blessed items' repairs fail less frequently.
- The repair rate does not visually change, showing the original repair rate.
- Items are blessed when they are recovered from Lost and Found.
- Blue Fountains and Spirit Weapons have a possibility of blessing one or all equipped items.
- However, fountains also have a chance to remove one or more blessings.
- Being revived by Nao, Commerce Partner, or Flame of Resurrection with a Fire Erg Crystal in the player's inventory blesses all equipped items.
- Blessings are lost from either being Knocked Unconscious or failed repairs.
- In the case of Knocked Unconscious, the loss of blessing is random for each item. For example, one may lose none, one, many, or all blessings.
- Getting Knocked Unconscious while in a Theatre Mission or Peaca Abyss will always result no blessings being lost.
- Cannot be used on Spirit Weapons or Brionac.
- Blessing does not stack with Holy Flame's sanctification effect.
Modified Repair Rates
|Original Repair Rate
||Blessed Repair Rate
The only 100% repair rate is the Brionac and it may not be blessed; the repair rate, however, would be 100% anyway, as 100% is already perfect.