Ore commonly found in nature with iron and rock mixed in it. It can't be used like this, and you must refine it at a furnace. You can make this an Iron Ingot by using the Refine skill.
2 × 2
|Sold By||None||NPC Resale Value||2 g|
Methods to Obtain
- Ore deposits in Barri Dungeon.
- After finding ore deposits via L-Rod Exploration in Connous Underground Maze.
- After finding ore deposits via L-Rod Exploration in either cave network of the Solea.
You also have a chance during Fragmentation to retrieve 1 to 5 ore when fragmenting an Iron Ingot.
- A possible returned gift from Jennifer for gifting her a Garnet.
- Hot-Air Ballooning - a reward for obtaining 16~20 stars.
- Rafting - a reward for obtaining 13~15 stars.
- Beginner Gachapon (2012).
- Production Gachapon.
- The Treasure Chest Event (Jan. 2009) - a random reward from an Ordinary Chest.
- The Treasure Chest Event (Apr. 2009) - a random reward from an Ordinary Chest or a Premium Chest.
5 Iron Ores OR Iron Ore Fragments (cannot be a mixture)
|Name||Total Materials Needed to Make||Rank|
|Gold Ore x3||Silver Ore x1 Copper Ore x1 Iron Ore x1||C|