The wiki policy has been updated. Please familiarize yourself with it!
Ore commonly found in nature with iron and rock mixed in it. It can't be used like this, and you must refine it at a furnace. You can make this an Iron Ingot by using the Refine skill.
2 × 2
|Sold By||None||NPC Resale Value||2 G|
Methods to Obtain
- Ore deposits in Barri Dungeon.
- After finding ore deposits via L-Rod Exploration in Connous Underground Maze.
- After finding ore deposits via L-Rod Exploration in either cave network of the Solea.
You also have a chance during Fragmentation to retrieve 1 to 5 ore when fragmenting an Iron Ingot.
- A possible returned gift from Jennifer for gifting her a Garnet.
- Hot-Air Ballooning - a reward for obtaining 16~20 stars.
- Rafting - a reward for obtaining 13~15 stars.
- Beginner Gachapon (2012).
- Production Gachapon.
- The Treasure Chest Event (Jan. 2009) - a random reward from an Ordinary Chest.
- The Treasure Chest Event (Apr. 2009) - a random reward from an Ordinary Chest or a Premium Chest.
Iron Ore × 5 OR Iron Ore Fragment × 5 (cannot be a mixture)
|Name||Total Materials Needed to Make||Rank|
|Gold Ore x3||Silver Ore x1 Copper Ore x1 Iron Ore x1||C|