|Summon Time||180 Min||Exp %||25%||Speed Rating||Average|
|Bag Size||60 (6 × 10)||Enemy||None||Cost||17,900 NX|
Limited Web Shop availability:
- July 6th, 2012 ~ July 27th, 2012
- January 30th, 2013 ~ February 6th, 2013
- September 3th, 2014 ~ September 17th, 2014
- January 6th, 2016 ~ January 26th, 2016 (9,900 NX)
Destiny has forced her to take the role of the servant. Will you be the trustworthy friend she deserves? Her fate is in your hands!
Give your Partner a carriage or a broom, and she will chauffeur you over land and through the air. Though she starts as your servant, in time she may grow to be a dear friend.
You can customize her appearance to your heart's content, from hairstyle and face to build. Have long chats with your Partner, gather items with her, and have her cook for you. You can even train your Partner to improve her stats and skills.
Show you care by talking to her, giving her gifts, or going on quests with her, and she'll be a loyal companion. Give her equipment or outfits to wear, and she'll put them on with pride.
Your maid will follow you to the ends of the earth! What kind of Fantasy Life would this be without a maid to call your own? Don't miss out on this one-of-a-kind friend!
So, which maid will you call your companion? The fallen noblewoman? The outspoken lass? The down-on-her-luck girl?
- Skills are essentially the same as Butler, with the exception of Firebolt whereas Butlers have Icebolt.
|Hands of Salvation||-||1||-|
- Conceited - She's never worked a day in her life, but no one knows the ins and outs of court life better than her. This maid is the perfect partner for a Milletian with noble aspirations.
- Warm - She's full of energy and always speaks what's on her mind. If you're looking for a trustworthy companion, she's your gal!
- Clumsy - She's clumsy, shy, and a little slow, but she tries so hard! If you take this unlucky maid under your wing, you'll have a loyal companion for life.
Because they cannot age, Partners give a constant Companion Bonus that never changes. The bonus lasts for 10 minutes. The Maid gives:
- +10 Maximum Damage
- +10 Minimum Damage
|Type||Base Repair Rate|
Maids have a shop you can access at any time. The prices are discounted by 5% on Alban Heruin (Wednesdays).
|First Aid Kit|