Since the Patreon is working out well so far, we are able to survive without ads! If we can reach our goal of $120/mo we will begin doing NX raffles for our $2+ Patreons. So if you like the wiki or just like NX, please consider pledging a little.
An aisle that is passed through to reach Port Ceann.
Connecting major areas, Morva Aisle presents changes in the landscape where geographical features and plants turn tropical.
Morva Aisle is a crossroad of trails running from Bangor and Sen Mag Town. Surrounded by exotic palm trees, the path leads southward to Port Ceann. A large number of Red Foxes and Gray Wolves inhabit the ingress.
Pre-Pioneers of Iria
This quest was once required to be completed in order to enter Morva Aisle and to reach Port Ceann.
- Talk to Leslie using the Nearby Rumors Keyword. He will eventually mention a giant lizard that looks like a dragon flying overhead.
- Head to the Dunbarton Library and go to the Literature/Philosophy shelf (3rd shelf on the left from the entrance) to obtain A Mysterious Land Keyword and to read an autobiography.
- Talk to Tarlach with the new keyword.
- Talk to the Worker in Bangor or Sen Mag Residential Town. He will ask you if you wish to go to Morva Aisle. From there you may enter the Port Ceann.
- Note that the Worker no longer exists.