Paladin Heavy Stander
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For the monster skill, see Heavy Stander.
- For the other transformation skills, see Dark Heavy Stander, Physis Heavy Stander, and Connous Heavy Stander.
—Unknown Author, Book of Paladin
|The true power of Paladin stems from utilizing the armor that protects his/her body with the aid of nature's innate power. Heavy Stander is the skill that allows the Paladin to acquire abilities to defend self from melee attacks, and it's triggered at random when transforming into a Paladin. When this skill is triggered, the Paladin may protect self with the power of rock that offer resistance to melee attacks. Sustaining this effect requires an amazingly high level of concentration, so no mere human being can sustain this for too long. Thus, this amazing power is usually stemmed from the power of nature, which means it does not occur by choice. If the effect of this skill is evident when attacked by an enemy, then the damage received from the attack is bounced right off to the enemy, temporarily stunning the enemy for a split second, which will allow for a powerful counterattack.|
- Paladin Heavy Stander invokes Heavy Stander, reducing Physical Damage received as a Paladin. Additionally, Paladin Heavy Stander has a chance to Auto Defend melee attacks; the Paladin flashes red while halting the opponent's attack.
- Additionally, Auto Defense reduces damage by half when it triggers, after calculating the player's defensive stats and Heavy Stander's passive damage reduction.
- There is a random chance for the skill to activate.
- Having a higher Rank Spirit of Order, as well as Paladin Heavy Stander increases the chance that this skill activates.
- The Dark Knight equivalent is Dark Heavy Stander; once a Paladin converts to a Dark Knight, the rank of Paladin Heavy Stander is transferred to Dark Heavy Stander.
|Required Level-ups (Total)||0||10||21||33||47||63||82||104||130||160||195||235||281||333||392|
|Damage Reduced (%)||10||11||12||13||14||15||17||18||20|
|Auto Defend Rate (%)||15||16||17||18||19||20||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28||30|
|Bonus Activation Rate (%)||5||6||7||8||10||12||14||16||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|