Since the Patreon is working out well so far, we are able to survive without ads! If we can reach our goal of $120/mo we will begin doing NX raffles for our $2+ Patreons. So if you like the wiki or just like NX, please consider pledging a little.
- For the sidequest, see Generation 17: Shamala and Nightmare.
- For the prefix title, see Titles#Event Prefix Titles.
| This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
She stares at you with her gleaming, wild eyes. It is difficult to read her stoic, tight-lipped face.
Shamala is a mysterious woman who is capable of transforming into various creatures, most notably the King Black Panther, and is a critical character to Generation 17: Shamala and Nightmare and The Saga: Iria.
She is very reserved, quiet, animal-like, and often speaks bluntly. Shamala also occasionally makes animal-like growling sounds, sniffs people, and even claims she is not familiar with the human language.
Although she is stationed at Cor, she disappears when the player completes the Shamala storyline due to the Nightmare's and The Saga: Iria's setting. She does not return until the player completes all 10 episodes of The Saga: Iria. After she returns, her repair rate drops from 98% to 0%. It is strongly advised to avoid repairing Dream Catchers when in Cor, and instead go to another blacksmith for repairs.
- Note that on Alban Heruin (Wednesdays), the daily effect of a 5% reduction to NPCs' shop prices will apply.
|Dream Catcher||Price (g)|
|Ordinary Dream Catcher||2,000g|
- Interestingly, Shamala also has an outfit named after her, but it is different to her own costume.
- Shamala dual-wields two Bipennis at once despite the fact that Axes cannot be dual-wielded.
- Shamala lacks Transformation Mastery in her RPs.