Greetings Milletians! We'd really like to upgrade the server resources for MWW but we need your help. To do this, we just created a Patreon page! If you like the wiki, please consider pledging a little.
From Mabinogi World Wiki
|A skill that gathers lightning in the dragon's mouth, and unleashes it in a straight line toward enemies.|
- Possessed only by the Thunder Dragon and its 2-Seater variant.
- The Dragon spits a breath of lightning at its enemies, hitting enemies in a linear path.
- Thunder Breath does not have an Area of Effect radius prior to impact despite what the effect suggests.
- The selected target must be within a striking distance of 1500. The projectile then travels 2500 distance from the point of origin (the user) and hits all enemies along that line.
- Linear Radius is the "width" of the line, hitting enemies that are slightly to the side of the lightning's trajectory.
- Damage decreases by a small amount for each additional target it reaches.
- The Dragon cannot move while loading the skill, nor after it has loaded.
- Cannot target enemies through Barrier Spikes.
- Can be activated with the "Thunderbreath!" Command.
- Thunder Breath will knock down all monsters within range, including monsters who possess Mana Deflector.
- Knockdown is ignored if the targets possess Advanced Heavy Stander.
- Unlike its sister skills Fire Breath and Ice Breath, Thunder Breath will not cause aggro to those who are hit by this skill and survive.
|Pet Level Required||1||5||8||14||22||27||35||37||41||43||46||49||52||55||60|
|Load Time||5 sec|