- For the two-seater Thunder Dragon, see Thunder Dragon (2-Seater).
- Limited time pet that was available for purchase during the following dates:
- June 22nd, 2011 ~ July 12th, 2011
- June 15th, 2012 ~ June 18th, 2012
- July 9th, 2014 ~ July 22nd, 2014
- June 24th, 2015 ~ July 7th, 2015
- November 28th, 2016 ~ December 6th, 2016
- Comes with the full Dragon Rider Set in Light Blue.
Since the fateful discovery of Zardine, the land of dragons, many have sought to tame the great beasts that dwell there. However, dragons are far more elusive and dangerous than most creatures, and so all attempts to domesticate them have failed. Until now.
News has come that the bold researcher Majek, a constant presence in Zardine since its very discovery, has successfully tamed two breeds of dragons. To celebrate his breakthrough, he has chosen to share his accomplishment with the world.
Thunder Dragons are a particularly swift breed, often seen darting ahead of other dragons in flight. In combat, they harass foes with their mighty thunder breath. In addition, they are capable of momentary boosts of even greater speed, and grant their owner bonuses to their HP, MP, and Stamina.
Perhaps the greatest talent of the Thunder Dragons is the awe-inspiring thunderstorm they create when they are summoned, stunning any foes unlucky enough to be nearby.
Each Thunder Dragon will have a full set of Dragon Rider Armor. Wear this armor to appear just as fearsome as the pet summoned into battle! Thunder Dragon Dragon Rider Armor comes in a blueish hue. Dragon Rider Armor consists of a Helm, Armor, Greaves, and Gauntlets.
Despite Majek's best efforts, obtaining a dragon of one's own is still no simple task. Those who wish to do so must act quickly, because the Thunder Dragon will only be sold until July 12th, 2011.
Level Needed for Skills
Status Increase on Age-Up
Status Increase on Level-Up
|Age||Max HP||Max Mana||Stam.||Length|
Special Ability - Mounted Combat
While mounted on the Dragon, Melee attacks will use the player's Damage, Injury, Critical, and Balance rates. This includes the rates of the player's equipped weapons. The player's weapons will gain Proficiency and lose Durability normally.
All players can only use the mount's Skills (Melee/Magic) while mounted on the Dragon pet. Only Elves can use Ranged while mounted. Using Melee will use the Dragon's Stamina and using Magic will use its Mana. All Melee and Magic skills made while on the Dragon uses the pet's Skill Level rather than the player's.
Monsters killed while mounted will not count toward monster-related Titles such as "the Golem Slayer with a Single Blow."
- Bone Dragon
- Fire Dragon
- Ice Dragon
- Thunder Dragon (2-Seater)
- Astral Lightning Dragon
- Lightning Dragon
- When the Dragon is first summoned, there will be a cutscene showing the character befriending the creature by feeding it Large Meat.
- Majek, the one who "tamed" the Thunder Dragon, is actually a developer for Mabinogi who suggested the idea of Dragon Pets.
http://mabinogi.gameabout.com/news/view.ga?id=4&news_id=1955 - used for skill levels
http://mabinogi.gameabout.com/bbs/view.ga?id=310&row_no=2628 - status increase on age/level up, companion bonus