Thanks to everyone's support so far, we've just upgraded the servers! However, your continued support is necessary to keep it running. So if you like the wiki, please consider pledging a little.
- For monster data, see Triona (Monster).
| This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
Triona is Morgant's daughter who supposedly suffered from loneliness at a very young age, accepted by neither Humans nor Fomorians. Regardless, she retains a compassionate personality and cares for them.
She was eventually accepted by Ruairi despite his protests, and she loves him so.
- In the Irish Mythology, Lugh (Morgant's true identity) does not have a daughter, but a son named Cú Chulainn; Triona is just a motive of Lugh's child.
- Triona's race is not clear and up for interpretation at present.
- Her father Morgant has claimed to be a Human. However, this may not mean that Triona is also one.
- Many NPCs have called Triona a Fomor. It is unclear if this is a speculation or a fact.