Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
- You may be looking for the in-house tool Anvil (In-House)
Anvils (Public) are production tools and use the blacksmithing skill to make equipment, weapons, tools and miscellaneous items that incorporate some form of metal. Some items produced using an Anvil (Public) are used as materials for handicraft and further blacksmithing. They are also public tools which means they have fixed locations, like most NPCs. A player must travel to a town in which an Anvil (Public) is located if they wish to make use of them.
There are Anvils (Public) only in a few towns, their locations are as follows:
- in Tir Chonaill there are none
- in Dunbarton there are none
- in Bangor there are seven around the northern half of the town (including the one used by Edern).
- in Emain Macha there are none
- in Qilla Base Camp there are none
- in Filia there is one near Meles
- in Vales there are two near Taunes
- in Cor there are none
See the Blacksmithing List for all the items that can be made using an Anvil (Public).