Beholder Beam Attack
From Mabinogi World Wiki
|Shoot a Beholder Beam from your eyes|
- Possessed by the Blinker and Strange Snowball.
- Automatically places the monster in Flight.
- Sends a spotlight-like beam down on the targeted player, steadily draining their HP and then knocks them back for extra damage, similar to Life Drain.
- The draining portion bypasses Magic Defense, Magic Protection, Passive Defense, and Mana Shield. The knockback portion does not.
- The draining portion prevents players from loading or using loaded skills, Actions, or Personas, attack, and forces walking, effectively leaving the player defenseless.
- If the player becomes invincible at any time during the draining part of the skill (e.g. receiving a Smash), the drain will stop affecting them.
- All players and pets inside or near the beam are affected.
- The Blinker does not regain any HP.
- Does not cause the Blinker to become invincible, unlike Monster Life Drain.
- Can be used in rapid succession, essentially stun-locking its target(s).
|Drain Duration [sec]||10||15||20||30||5||10||15||20|
|Load Time [sec]||2|