Belvast Hostage Rescue
From Mabinogi World Wiki
|Fomors within Belvast have revolted and taken hostages. You and your party must rescue them.|
- Of all Shadow Missions, Belvast Hostage Rescue is by far the most complex mission, consisting of four wildly different sections.
- By far the most difficult Lord Mission, with exceedingly strong monsters, high complexity, and the generally heavy rendering area of Commonwealth of Belvast.
- To begin the mission, all players must stand within the circle that appears while the party leader talks to the Hidden Agent.
- The party must move through Belvast between similar circles, which are called checkpoints. At each checkpoint, all party members must stand within the circle while the party leader talks to Hidden Agent.
- The mission may only continue as the party does this at each checkpoint in order.
- There are pre-spawned enemies wandering around. Going too close to one will drop hide and spawn many more enemies.
- The strength of these monsters increases exponentially between checkpoints. Avoiding all battles after the second checkpoint is highly recommended.
- There are Barrier Spikes spread throughout the area. Avoid hitting them as they do reflect damage, unlike other barrier spikes found in missions.
- However, during the transition to the third checkpoint, one can destroy a Barrier Spike and use the open path to go around the pre-spawned mobs.
- The mission enters the next part when the third checkpoint is reached and the NPC inside is talked to.
- The Hidden Agent will disappear to retrieve the hostages.
- At this time, all party members should prepare for battle.
- After a few moments, a large number of extremely strong enemies will spawn.
- Once all the enemies are eliminated, the mission moves to the next part.
- The Rescued Hostages will spawn.
- If all hostages die, the mission fails.
- Extremely strong enemies will begin to spawn in waves every few seconds to ambush the group.
- These waves consist of 8~12 enemies.
- Hostages will not move while monsters are spawning.
- Once all the monsters are defeated, the mission moves into the final part.
- Even after the mobs are dead, the hostages may remain unresponsive, thus generally failing the mission.
- The party must lead the hostages to the boat area.
- Hostages will only walk, and tend to get stuck behind objects.
- Waves of monsters will randomly spawn, all monsters must be defeated before proceeding.
- At this point, two different routes may be taken.
- The mission is complete when all the remaining hostages are in the boat area.
- Quest Board Location: Tara
- Party Size: 1~8
- Time Limit: 60 minutes
- Mission Details: Fomor rebels have taken Belvast citizens hostage. Infiltrate the Fomor base and rescue the hostages, then get them safely to port.
- Info: Rescue the hostages.
- Requirements: One Master Talent and a Lord Pass for each member of the party.
- Goblin Humanoids (Appears through the entire mission)
- Rat Man (Appears only in Intermission Two and Part Two)
- Ogre Executioner
- Armor Skeleton Ogre
- Skeleton Hellhound
- New Gremlin
- Giant Skeleton
- Golems (Various types)
- Experience: 196,000
- Gold: 34,000
- Crafting Materials
- Likely due to an oversight when the updated map was implemented, Tory Ravine's gateway is active during this mission.
- Attempting to enter Tory Ravine will force the player to exit the mission, and appear in Tory Ravine instead of Tara.