Buchanan Inside the Castle
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
|This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
- This mission is part of Generation 11.
- Defeat all monsters that appear.
- A pet is strongly recommended since it helps to relieve multi aggro.
- It is strongly advised to eliminate the Bone Archers and Shadow Wizards first before moving onto the other mobs.
- There will be some rooms with 5 white orbs. You must turn off the glowing white orbs by hitting them (the positions change over time) to stop the spawning and to open the door. Otherwise you'll have to kill 5 spawns of monsters before the spawn stops. The spawned monsters will remain.
- If you notice Cai or Leymore are low on HP, use First Aid immediately and then Heal them.
- First Aid is a top priority because they can use Life Drain which allows them to restore a large portion of their HP.
- If you cannot heal or run out of bandages try trapping them behind the entrance door and remain in the closest corner to the entrance so they do not get teleported in.
- The Cerberus' in this mission will always glow purple. It is best to lure a mob into a corner and kill it there, away from the Cerberus' range.
- At the final room, Buchanan is present. Talk to him to complete the mission.
- The difficulty of the mission is set for you. See Generation 11 for more information.
- G11 Quest: Buchanan in the Shadow Realm
- Party Size: 1
- Time Limit: None
- Royal Alchemist Assistance Allowed: No
- Mission Details: Please find Buchanan somewhere inside the Shadow Realm Royal Castle. -Sinead
- Info: Look for Buchanan inside the Royal Castle.
- Bone Fighter
- Bone Lancer
- Bronze Bone Lancer
- Bronze Bone Archer
- Gold Bone Archer
- Gold Bone Lancer
- Shadow Wizard (M)
- Silver Bone Fighter
- Silver Bone Fighter x4
- Bone Fighter x2 + Shadow Wizard (M) x1
- Bone Lancer x2 + Shadow Wizard (M) x1
- Bronze Bone Archer x2 + Bone Fighter x2
- Gold Bone Archer x2 + Gold Bone Lancer x2
- Bronze Bone Lancer x2 + Silver Bone Fighter x2
- Bronze Bone Lancer x2 + Bone Fighter x2