From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Abyss Dungeons are the highest dungeon difficulty, above Advanced. They are described to be "a nightmare world filled with grand and terrifying monsters".
- Abyss Dungeons require a level 11 (Expert) talent in order to enter.
- As with all dungeons difficulty levels, Abyss Dungeons require their own unique pass. However, these passes cannot be acquired through an Unrestricted Dungeon Pass.
- All Abyss Dungeons consists of usually three rooms, but with extremely powerful monsters.
- Unlike other dungeons, Abyss Dungeons lack a Dungeon Altar. Instead, players are given a Red Wings of the Goddess that warps them back to the dungeon's lobby.
- Clearing an Abyss Dungeon rewards a title in addition to the journal achievement.
- Getting Knocked Unconscious in an Abyss Dungeon will not lose blessings or sanctification on equipment.