From Mabinogi World Wiki
Revision as of 23:04, 25 October 2020 by Starshine321 (explicitly defining a section end here, because without it, the Raid Boss category was also getting all of these extra categories. imo, it might be worth revisiting the Raid Boss category bc its no longer just being used for iria field bosses)
- The Iria Raid is a quest system that supports players in facing Raid Bosses so that they can earn experience, gold, and items based on their contributions in the battle.
- Upon entering the Raid Zone:
- When your frame rate drops below 10 FPS, you will be asked about minimizing performance settings automatically.
- Unable to use Couples Flight, or Sweethearts Flight.
- Pets and partners will be desummoned and will not be allowed out during the battle.
- Nothing will happen if the player is logged in as the pet.
- You will be given a Field Quest and a random Side Quest.
Spawn Time Information
|Boss||1st Spawn Time||2nd Spawn Time|
|Sandworm||10:00am PST100 - 10:00am PST100||11:00pm PST100 - 11:30pm PST100|
|Desert Dragon||10:30am PST100 - 11:00am PST100||5:00pm PST100 - 5:30pm PST100|
|Black Dragon||11:00am PST100 - 11:15am PST100||7:00pm PST100 - 7:15pm PST100|
|White Dragon||11:30am PST100 - 11:45am PST100||7:30pm PST100 - 7:45pm PST100|
|Ifrit||12:00pm PST100 - 12:30pm PST100 (Above Ground)||1:00pm PST100 - 1:30pm PST100 (Underground)|
|Mammoth||12:00pm PST100 - 12:30pm PST100||4:00pm PST100 - 4:30pm PST100|
|Yeti||1:30pm PST100 - 2:00pm PST100||5:30pm PST100 - 6:00pm PST100|
|Giant Lion||2:00pm PST100 - 2:30pm PST100||8:00pm PST100 - 8:30pm PST100|
|Giant Alligator||3:00pm PST100 - 3:30pm PST100||6:00pm PST100 - 6:30pm PST100|
|Prairie Dragon||3:00pm PST100 - 3:30pm PST100||7:00pm PST100 - 7:30pm PST100|
|Red Dragon||4:00pm PST100 - 4:30pm PST100||9:00pm PST100 - 9:30pm PST100|
For the original post, see here.
This category has only the following subcategory.