Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
- Rapiers are a subcategory of swords. They are long, slender, pointy-tipped weapons that are effective for thrusting.
- Despite being a subcategory of swords, they are not treated as swords and do not receive the benefits of one, aside from receiving benefits from Sword Mastery.
- Rapiers have their own animations.
- They cannot be dual-wielded with other one-handed swords, or used with a shield.
- Although they are essentially one-handed swords, they are considered two-handed and thus two-handed weapon enchants will work.