From Mabinogi World Wiki
- When creating products via weaving either a loom or spinning wheel must be used. These items cannot be equipped and either have fixed locations in towns (i.e., public tools) or can only be used in a player's residential area house (i.e., in-house tools).
- When using a loom, both hands must be empty, however;
- to produce silk a pair of silk weaving gloves must be equipped in the gloves slot where higher quality silk weaving gloves will increase the success rate for higher quality silk.
- although no gloves need to be equipped to produce fabrics, Fine Fabric Weaving Gloves can be equipped in the gloves slot to increase the success rate for Fine Fabric and Finest Fabric Weaving Gloves will do the same for Finest Fabric.
- When using a spinning wheel, both hands must be empty except when making leather straps, then a Gathering Knife, Sickle or sword must be equipped in the right hand.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Weaving Tools"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.