Mabinogi World brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Difference between revisions of "Divine Link"
m (Kadalyn moved page User:Infodude575/Sandbox/Divine Link to User:Info/Sandbox/Divine Link: Automatically moved page while renaming the user "Infodude575" to "Info")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 19:51, 24 February 2016
Do not remove this tag until the deletion request is closed by a sysop.
Reason for the deletion request
- Creates a divine link between the user and a summoned pet, enhancing both character's stats.
- The owner receives the following bonuses:
- The pet receives the following bonuses:
- Full combat experience the owner receives from killing monsters.
- Increased Health, Mana, Stamina, Strength, Intelligence, Dexterity, Will, Luck, Defense, and Protection.
- All aggro the owner receives is redirected to the pet, even if they attack the monster. Owner receives a blue aggro indicator when the pet receives aggro.
- After loading the skill, the user must click their pet to complete the link.
- Getting Knocked Unconscious, whether it is the owner or pet, will not cancel Divine Link.
- Unsummoning the pet will cancel Divine Link.
- Partners, despite being classified as pets, cannot be Divine Linked.
- The following skills passively enhance Divine Link:
- Light of Enlightenment: Owner receives increased combat experience.
- Divine Expression: Pet receives increased minimum and maximum damage.
- Oath of Protector: Pet receives overall Auto-Defense.
- Reviving Soul: Pet receives a Health and Wound regeneration bonus.
- Power of Revival: Pet instantly revives when Knocked Unconscious with full Health, Mana, and Stamina, and additionally negates automatic desummoning if applicable.
- For allocating Crusader levels towards Divine Link's subskills, the following bonuses can be applied:
- Every 10 levels allocated increases the linked Pet's Defense and Protection by 3.
- Does not share cooldown with Shield of Trust, Celestial Spike, or Judgment Blade.
|Required AP (Total)||0||3||7||12||18||26||38||52||68||87||108||131||156||183||213|
|Additional Mana (Total)||0||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||12||14||17||20||25|
|Additional Stamina (Total)||0||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||12||14||17||20||25|
|Additional Strength (Total)||0||1||3||5|
|Additional Intelligence (Total)||0||1||2||3||5|
|Additional Dexterity (Total)||0||1||2||3||5|
|Additional Will (Total)||0||1||2||3||5|
|Load Time [sec]||2|
|Link Time [sec]||2|
|Cooldown Time [sec]||60|
|Stat CP (Total)||0||1.2||2.3||3.8||5.0||7.0||8.5||9.6||12.6||13.7||14.9||17.4||21.4||24.6||28.0||34.0|