Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Dugald Castle Dungeon
Dugald Castle is located to the northeast of Dugald Aisle's residential area.
The dungeon is similar to the Sen Mag Castle Dungeon. The dungeon can be located in the castle's basement and can be reached through a hole in the wall. A guard is posted outside this opening; he sells the dungeon pass for an amount of gold determined by the guild that owns the castle. To enter the dungeon, the party leader must purchase the pass; the pass cannot be traded or sold and has a time limit.
- The price of the dungeon pass is decided on the guild that owns the castle. it can range from up to and under 10,000 gold
The castle dungeon shares something in common with Iria dungeons: special room types not found in many other dungeons.
- Monsters will "rest" for 5 seconds every 10~15 seconds. When resting, they will usually drop any aggro, and will recover all their HP, but not wounds.
- You cannot target or attack the monsters when they are resting.
- In a room with mixed monster types, only one monster type will rest at a time.
Number of Floors: 3
Visible Floors: None
- Wolf Sprite (Floor 1)
- Bear Sprite (Floor 2)
- Horse Sprite (Floor 3)
- Chandelier Spider
- Pot Warrior
- Bisque Doll (Floor 2)
- Red Phantom Mask (Floor 1)
- Black Phantom Mask (Floor 2)
- White Phantom Mask (Floor 3)
- Keep Hound
- Incubus (Solo Boss)
- Specter Army (Party Boss)