Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
|Occupation||Beginner Spirit Weapon|
Eiry is the spirit in the Spirit Weapon a player starts off with when they create a new character and is the player's beginner guide to playing Mabinogi. For Humans, it is a spirit Short Sword. Elves are given a spirit Short Bow, and Giants are given a spirit Great Mallet. Since Eiry is technically a Spirit Weapon, you may not make another one until you are rid of her. By pressing '/' in game, you can talk to her and she will give you information about your surroundings and basic information, such as 'How do I Fight' or 'What is a Quest.'
- Eiry will disappear for Human characters after finishing a quest requiring to talk to Duncan after reaching a total level of 26, and will be replaced by a Fluted Short Sword.
- Eiry will disappear for Elf characters after completing the beginner quest Castanea's Advice, and will be replaced by a Elven Short Bow.
- Eiry will disappear for Giant characters after completing the beginner quest Krug's Advice which comes after the quest to visit Qilla Base Camp. Eiry will be replaced by a Great Mallet.
- Eiry does not have many common attributes of a regular Spirit Weapon:
- Does not have a glow on the weapon when equipped and wielded.
- There is no "See info on the Spirit Weapon" option when right-clicking on a player who has Eiry equipped.
- Poison can be applied.
- Does not require items.
- Cannot gain additional stats.
- Does not change mood.
- Cannot perform Spirit Weapon Awakening.
- Cannot provide a Tear of Spirit.
- Can only be repaired by blacksmiths, instead of Spirit Liqueur, Spirit Weapon Repair Potion, or Spirit Weapon Restoration Potion.
- Picture does not differ between weapon types/races.