Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Fishing Event (2012)
From Mabinogi World Wiki
Revision as of 12:03, 14 May 2013 by Angevon (talk | contribs) (Angevon moved page Fishing Event (2012-09-19 to 2012-10-16) to Fishing Event (2012) without leaving a redirect)
- For the past Fishing Event, see Fishing Event (2010).
- September 19th, 2012 ~ October 16th, 2012
Anyone up for a little fishing?! Manus' Bait is known for attracting things that are a little more exciting than fish!
- Talk to Manus in the Healer's House and complete his quest to receive 100 Manus' Bait.
- More bait can be purchased from Walter in Dunbarton.
- Use Manus' Bait to fish, and you'll catch all sorts of awesome prizes like the Nao Soul Stone, devCat Hat, and much more!
- Upon logging in, you will receive a quest.
- After completing the quest, you will receive special event bait which can also be purchased from Walter in Dunbarton.
- Fish with the bait to receive exclusive items. All items, no matter where you are fishing, will be a part of the rewards below. Normal items cannot be fished up when using this bait.
- The fished up potions will not stack automatically when caught.
|How to Get Quest||
Log in during the Fishing Event.
|Briefing||Want potions? Of course you do! All you need to get your own potions is a fishing rod! Come see me if you want to learn more. - Manus|
Manus is located inside the Healer's House of Dunbarton.
Note: Bolded items are rare.
- Fairy Feather Bow
- Blue Cotton Candy
- Green Cotton Candy
- Indigo Cotton Candy
- Orange Cotton Candy
- Purple Cotton Candy
- Red Cotton Candy
- Yellow Cotton Candy
Note: The cotton candy is a special version - Cotton Candy (Children's Day) - that causes special effects when consumed. It is not the normal Cotton Candy that came from the Cotton Candy Sheep Event (2009).
- devCAT Hat (cannot be traded)
Note: SE Potions stack up to x50
- High Gathering Speed Potion
- HP 100 Potion x10
- HP 300 Potion x10
- HP 100 Potion SE x5
- HP 300 Potion SE x5
- HP 500 Potion SE x5
- MP 100 Potion x10
- MP 300 Potion x10
- MP 100 Potion SE x5
- MP 300 Potion SE x5
- MP 500 Potion SE x5
- Likeability Potion
- Stamina 100 Potion x10
- Stamina 300 Potion x10
- Stamina 100 Potion SE x5
- Stamina 300 Potion SE x5
- Stamina 500 Potion SE x5
- Tin Potion
- Wound Remedy 100 Potion SE x10
- Wound Remedy 300 Potion SE x10
- Wound Remedy 500 Potion SE x10
- Nao Soul Stone (Event)
- Aquamarine (8.00cm+)
- Diamond (8.00cm+)
- Emerald (8.00cm+)
- Garnet (8.00 cm)
- Jasper (8.00cm)
- Ruby (8.00 cm+)
- Spinel (8.00cm)
- Star Sapphire (8.00cm)
- Topaz (8.00cm+)