Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
- For a quick comparison of shadow missions and difficulties, see Category:Shadow Mission Lists.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
- Defeat the monsters that are triggered by 18 different switches throughout the castle.
- A Cerberus will appear in the room, typically if the orb is off-center.
- At some point, Rusty Flying Swords will spawn, which drops Rusty Longswords at a high chance prior to their defeat. They are important for defeating the boss.
- After all the spawns are defeated, go to the deepest part of the castle to find the boss.
- The boss has over 100% protection initially. Attacking it with Rusty Longswords will slightly lower it.
- Life Drain will be ineffective when the boss still has full protection.
- The boss will summon Rusty Flying Swords when its life is below 50%.
- Quest Board Location: Tara
- Party Size: 1~5
- Time Limit: 1 hour
The enemy's location is marked in red.
- Regular Spawns
- Boss Spawns
Monster Spawn Patterns