Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
You may be looking for gems dropped by monsters, or signs and posts when hit.
Jewels are the rarest items that can be found using Metallurgy. The type of jewel found is affected by location and weather.
|Beach Type||Weather||Time||Jewel Type||Appearance||Nekojima Equivalent|
|Ocean||Clear||Daytime||Jasper||File:Jewel jasper.gif||Rose Quartz|
|Nighttime||Star Sapphire||File:Jewel star sapphire.gif||Fire Opal|
|Rainy||Daytime||Ruby||File:Jewel ruby.gif||Spodumene |
|River||Clear||Daytime||Garnet||File:Jewel garnet.gif||Lapis Lazuli|
- If you give jewels to NPCs, they will give items in return. Go to individual NPCs pages for item specifics.
- Talk to NPCs using "Gem" keyword to find out which jewel they prefer; all of them like Diamonds.
Spirit Weapon Gifts
- You can give Jewels to your Spirit Weapon, and it will usually raise the exp of 2 stats or more, plus Social.
- The actual equation for the raise exp is : EXP = gem size(CM)^1.2 + Gem able to give state + Grown able state
- A calculator for the exp given for specific levels of the stats of each type of Spirit Weapon and the equivalent amount of gold a regular item would have to be worth to give the same amount of experience can be found, translated, here: 
- Certain spirits like certain jewels (Ex: Female Wands like Sapphire).
- A larger jewel will give more stat experience than a smaller jewel.
- Diamonds will give exp to all stats of the spirit weapon.
|Jasper||Int, Luck||Will||Int, Dex, Will, Luck||Str, Int, Dex||Int, Dex||Will, Luck||Str||Str, Dex|
|Star Sapphire||Str, Int, Dex||Int, Dex||Str, Dex||Int, Luck||Will||Str||Will, Luck||Int, Dex, Will, Luck|
|Ruby||Int, Dex||Will, Luck||Int, Luck||Will||Str||Int, Dex, Will, Luck||Str, Dex||Str, Int, Dex|
|Aquamarine||Will, Luck||Str, Dex||Will||Str||Int, Dex, Will, Luck||Str, Int, Dex||Int, Luck||Int, Dex|
|Garnet||Int, Dex, Will, Luck||Str, Int, Dex||Will, Luck||Str, Dex||Int, Luck||Will||Int, Dex||Str|
|Topaz||Str, Dex||Int, Luck||Str||Int, Dex, Will, Luck||Str, Int, Dex||Int, Dex||Will||Will, Luck|
|Spinel||Str||Int, Dex, Will, Luck||Int, Dex||Will, Luck||Str, Dex||Int, Luck||Str, Int, Dex||Will|
|Emerald||Will||Str||Str, Int, Dex||Int, Dex||Will, Luck||Str, Dex||Int, Dex, Will, Luck||Int, Luck|
- Only weapons and shields have jewel upgrades.
- Most weapons have two possible jewel upgrade choices. You may only apply one of the upgrades to the same weapon and it may only be applied once.
- Most shields have three jewel upgrades choices. You may only apply two of the upgrades to the same shield.
- In the case of weapons, upgrades can be only be applied after the maximum amount of normal upgrades have already been applied to the item.
- See Jewel Upgrades or individual weapon pages for more details.