- Rage - the character swings their arms down and stomping with the right foot, while shaking their head in anger.
- Splat - the character flails backwards, and gets back up slowly.
- Shiver - the character starts bouncing on their toes while rubbing the left arm with the right hand and vice versa.
- Crossed Arms - the character crosses their arms and nods.
- Look Around - the character bends the knees while surveying the surrounding area in alert.
- Jump - the character makes a quick leap on the spot into the air.
- Formal Greeting 2 - the character places their right hand on their chest and makes a quick bow.
- Cheer - the character raises both arms and swings them around happily.
- Collapse - the character slowly gets on their knees, then lays down to the right; after making a slight chuckle with the left hand near the mouth.
- Gasp - the character jumps back and makes quick glances at the surrounding environment.
- Clumsy - the character places both hands out while tripping over their right foot, thus falling onto the ground; after they get up and brushes their nose with the right hand.
- Toady - the character bends their waist down while rubbing their hands together; after the character places the right hand out while supporting it with the left hand.
- Cutie - the character places both hands on cheeks and shakes the head and then bends down and places the right hand out as to pet a small critter (female). The character waves both hands up at shoulder's length and shakes the head and then extends both hands down, gesturing the hands to come, while shuffling left and right (male).
- Wahoo - the character places two hands near the mouth like a blow horn and "yells" around.
- Adorable - the character waves with their right hand then left then both touches their cheeks puts their hands on their hips touches their cheeks while shaking their head then shrugs (Obtainable from the Alpaca Mascot Box from the roulette game in Mabinogi 7th Year Anniversary Event)
- Insect Collector - the character swings a bug-catching net around the air then looks at it closely (Obtainable from the Insect Book collection book during the Wishbone Exchange Event.)
- Applause - the character raises both arms and beats the air with cheer sticks then lowers left arm while the right arm continues to beat the air. (Obtainable from the Mabipalooza Event.)
- Humble - the character bends slightly forward, hands together, nodding slightly with a pleading look. (Obtainable from the Ornate Glass Box gachapon, sold September 14th - October 4th 2017)
- Ahem - the character slightly moves their right hand up and down underneath the their chin, then nods a few times. (Obtainable from the Ornate Glass Box gachapon, sold September 14th - October 4th 2017)