Depending on the weather, herb patches will yield anywhere from 5 to 8 herbs; 5 during clear weather, and an additional 3 during thunderstorms. An additional herb can be gathered from some homestead herb patches so long as they have remained adjacent to specific homestead ornaments prior to 12:00am PST100 of the current day.
Based on where the herb patches are, they may or may not regenerate over time.
- Field herb patches regenerate one herb every minute.
- Homestead herb patches reset daily at 12:00am PST100.
- Herb patches found in dungeons, Solea, and Connous Underground Maze will not regenerate over time.
The following herb types can be found in Herb Patches:
- Antidote Herb displayed as "Ivory"
- Base Herb displayed as "Green"
- Bloody Herb displayed as "Red"
- Golden Herb displayed as "Gold"
- Mandrake displayed as "Orange"
- Mana Herb displayed as "Blue"
- Poison Herb displayed as "Violet"
- Sunlight Herb displayed as "Yellow"
- White Herb displayed as "White"
- Most dungeons
- Solea/Connous Underground Maze (uncovered through L-Rod Exploration, contains Antidote, Bloody, Golden, Mana, Mandrake, Poison, and Sunlight)
- Planted in Homesteads (contains Base, Bloody, Golden, Mana, Sunlight, Mandrake, Poison, and White Herbs)
- Shyllien Nature Reserve (contains Bloody, Garbage, Mana, and Poison)
- Open Fields (contains Base, requires Rank F Herbalism to spot):